Saturday, February 19, 2011

When life gives you scraps.... make a quilt.... or even better yet.. take it to the Lord.

 
..... yea, life gives us a few punches now and then. .....people... circumstances...  situations beyond our control. So hard to figure out sometimes. Thank God for Jesus and his wonderful love. He loves me just the way I am. A friend that sticks closer than a brother. 

Here is my latest finished project. A gift to a swell couple that we love every much.

I am going to try and lay off the pink for a while. I liked this pattern in a magazine so I tryed it.

Had to have cateract surgery so the quilting will have a slight delay. Can't see the stitches real good yet. But I will as time goes on and I will be at it again..... Soon!

Had a touch od spring this week... and guess what???? we can see the grass!!!!!! First time since December.  It has been so cold here in Ohio... today it is very windy.. blow you away.. if  reminds me of the winters we had when I was a little girl..... and that has been a while...

Sure do enjoy all the posts on all your blogs.  Hope to get better at it some day.

Well more later... and I don't kn ow how long is later.

No comments:

Post a Comment