Saturday, December 10, 2011

Another Year Almost History

Time waits for no man. It has moved so rapidly here in my little corner of the world. It has been  a good year and have much to be thankful for. God has been helping in my seasoned years to get closer to Him.

We will have two more great children born in the coming year. That will make a whopping total of 19 greats, and some I don't get to see as often as I like. I would love to try a get a photo of all of them together. I will work toward that. Lets see if I can get that accomplished for the new year approaching.

Had a few health issues this year. Had to have cataracts removed and then some laser and some lasik work done.... sure is nice not to have to wear glasses only when I read.

Got a new phone .... coming up in the tech world. That is one thing I don't catch on to very fast. I was looking at someones ipad thee other day.. Awesome.... wow would I love to have one.

Hubby is been busy doing his wood working down in the barn. Has a nice little shop where he can spend some of his quiet time there.  Building park benches for the golf course where our son works.

Nugget is still our little buddy. He is great company

And the scratch games this year have been fun especially if a certain son-in-law wins... Ha ha. " He always wins"...

Oh this is so boring... maybe I am not a blog person but I sure do enjoy all your blogs..

More later.... and there is a quilt being made too. For Zach my great grand son in s
Springfield... almost done . Will post pictures when it is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment