Saturday, January 1, 2011

A new Year... 2011


Hello everyone. Wishing you all a Happy New Year. May the Lord bless you with a great year.

This quilt is my 12th quilt that I have been able to do. Some of them were small though. This is full size for my beautiful little red headed great grand daughter, Aubrea. She likes pink . It feels so good when I get one done. So I can start on another one. And yes I have to count my pennies. I take advantage of all the sales I can. I found this material in the Amish country for only three dollars a yard. I like those kind of sales. Got the other one started. So you'll see it when it is done.

Today is 1-1-11..... saw this today on facebook and thought it was clever. God only knows what this year will hold for us. I really feel we are right at the end of time. My prayer is " Now more than ever guide my footsteps everyday. Now more than ever in thy spirit help me stay. Open up your word to me , give me eyes that I can see. For I need you Lord now more tha ever. "

God help our nation.

Hope you all have had a good day and your football team wins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment